The first Kevin’s Kustom Tattoos was opened
in the early 80’s by Kevin Brown who had travelled
extensively and met and worked with some of the top names on
the international scene in his never ending quest for the
search in tattoo excellence.
This desire is still present today, with all our artists and
piercers being well versed in health and safety techniques
and constantly striving for the ultimate results when it
comes to your tattoo or piercing.
NATIONAL TATTOO ASSOCIATION
Bob Shaw Award
Kevin showing his Bob Shaw Award
received from the National Tattoo Association for 40yrs
service to the
- All counters and surfaces are wiped down
with a disinfectant on a daily basis and in between clients
throughout the day
- All jewellery used is sterilised in an ultrasonic
cleaner, individually packaged and autoclaved
- All re-usable piercing equipment (scissors, heamostats
etc.) are placed in a cold sterilisation bath after each
use, everything is put through the ultrasonic, bagged and
autoclaved at the end of each day
- All needles are single use and are appropriately
disposed of after each client in sharps containers which are
collected by a registered medical waste company and then
- All counters and surfaces are wiped down with a
disinfectant on a daily basis and in between clients
throughout the day.
- All consumables such as ink caps, razors, tongue
depressors are single use and disposed of after each client.
- All needles used for tattooing are single use and
appropriately disposed of after each client.
Our studio is health department compliant